Over the past month, we have added new features, fixed bugs, and applied general improvements. Here is an overview of all the changes and bug fixes applied over the past month.
- The exempt countries for intermediaries are included in the XML export.
- We’ve created the “arrangement closing flow”. This way, the arrangement reporter can close an existing arrangement accepted by the tax authorities.
- The DAC6Enforcer can be adjusted to a bi-weekly schedule.
- A warning message is shown if the TIN for a person or organization is entered, but the country that issued the TIN is not supplied.
- Closing an arrangement is also included in the history dialog for audit trail purposes.
- New XML guidelines from Luxembourg are implemented.
- We improved the overall functional behavior of DAC6pro in Internet Explorer.
- Users should no longer face the issue that they are not able to enter an arrangement when they, in fact, are assigned as either a view, preparer or reviewer.
- Exporting an arrangement for France or Romania does no longer throws an error regarding the disclosing person.
- Audit trail files on refinement are shown in arrangement read-only mode.
- Swedish hallmarks are not shown twice in case Sweden is set as disclosing country.
We hope these updates help you in your continued work with DAC6Pro. If you have any questions or want to know more about the changes listed above, please let us know!