Today, the realm of Transfer Pricing Documentation is governed by OECD guidelines and country legislations. The job that needs to be done is to fortify the transfer pricing policy in a manner geared towards the relevant tax authorities.
The smart documentation tool for Transfer Pricing professionals.
Whether you want to scale-up your transfer pricing practices, leverage your resources or step-up your quality standards try TPdoc! Gather data smarter, create files faster, and fortify your compliance by 100%
Start your TPdoc trial today!
For building or expanding your transfer pricing practices
TPdoc provides a central platform for all your key transfer pricing documentation workstreams. It generates automated, customised OECD-compliant Master and Local files in MS Word format. Time-saving features include vertical (future and past), as well as horizontal (country and entity) roll-forwards.
- A user-friendly platform to be used as a single point of proof for all transfer pricing documentation workstreams.
- Automated Master- Local file generation in Word format directly from platform.
- Training capabilities for junior TP professionals.
Collaborate with your team and clients
TPdoc offers various user roles that are linked to the file status, e.g., preparing or reviewing documents, etc. TPdoc can also be upgraded to allow the status and user roles to be set according to a company’s bespoke wishes and to be defined at any level, including collaboration options with 3rd parties.
- Manage the status of all files.
- Define user roles linked to their status.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Ensure data security with access based on the principle of least privilege.
Save time and increase the quality by optimizing your process
TPdoc’s workflow management features offers a series of sequential tasks that enable you to execute the transfer pricing documentation process. These features visualize the status of files, planning and preparer – reviewer role allocation. There is also deadline management and dashboarding for monitoring.
- Workflow management features for organized execution of the process, including notifications.
- Features to manage status of files, planning and preparer – reviewer role allocation.
- Deadline management and monitoring.
- One time setup of intercompany transactions overview, per fiscal year, saving time and resources.
- Roll forward feature copying data from the previous fiscal year, needing you to only update new information.
- Perform segmented P&L analysis, assess and test the performance per segment, and include the right audit trail within the local file.
Step-up your quality standards to comply with the OECD standards
TPdoc offers a content library containing various types of reusable content (e.g., text cards for functions, risks and assets, standard annexes, and Master file or Local file templates). TPdoc also facilitates training and compliance with OECD documentation requirements.
- Content library for reusable content and consistency.
- TPdoc is structured to satisfy the OECD documentation requirements (i.e., to be exact .. the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations 2017 Annex I and II to Chapter V. Transfer Pricing Documentation Masterfile and Local file).
- Append specific descriptions and/or change qualifications for functions, risks and assets per local file. Adapt the local file to your own preferences.
- The tool intuitively guides you through each step and helps you get to the right conclusion, by showing you the relevant data points.
Automated master and local file generation in MS Word, tailored to your transactions
TPdoc enables users to accelerate their master- and local file generation. TPdoc’s file generator is a globally unique feature as it generates files in your trusted MS Word format. It is also dynamic as your (MS Word) files expand with more transactions. The easy to generate file template has the most current and updated changes each time.
All relevant (OECD Chapter V required) platform data populates in your file. Each transaction has its own chapter, e.g., in case of 5 intercompany transactions, 5 chapters will be inserted: one for each transaction.
TPdoc Product Videos
Watch our detailed demo videos that showcase TPdoc’s key features and benefits.
TPdoc has the features your business needs
Scale-up your business, increase productivity, and keep your teams connected. Access more information and compare the features of our packages via the button below.
Kickstart the next phase of your compliance strategy
Try TPdoc now, and experience how you can create master and local files hassle-free. During the trial, you can import and edit your current files or start in our prepared demo environment.