TPbenchmark is a cloud-based software solution that automates the transfer pricing benchmarking process to reduce the turnaround time by two-thirds, as well as improving the quality of the result by ensuring consistency and audit trailing.
One cloud-based platform for your benchmarks
Automate the time-heavy workstreams of your Transfer Pricing benchmark practices while stepping up your process and content. TPbenchmark improves the turnaround time while ensuring consistency, quality, and audit trails.
Watch Our TPbenchmark Feature Demos
Save up to 80% of preparation time with the AI Review Assistant
The AI Review Assistant can swiftly process large volumes of data, enabling you to analyze more transactions in less time. It provides you with intelligent insights and recommendations, empowering you to make informed decisions and optimize your transfer pricing arrangements.
- Streamline your compliance and adhere to the latest regulatory requirements. Stay compliant and minimize the risk of challenges from tax authorities.
- By automating the review process, the AI Review Assistant frees up your valuable time and resources. Focus on more strategic aspects of transfer pricing while the assistant handles the data-heavy tasks.
Replaces redundant and repetitive workstreams
TPbenchmark has a unique set-up for checking company websites on a single screen. The solution automatically generates the audit trail, which includes all information crucial to the user’s decision to accept or reject a company.
- Confirmation of all companies exported from the database
- Live websites are shown, translated, and highlighted on a single screen
- Automated audit trails to secure proof and save time
Scrapes comparable company websites by highlighting the parameter hits
TPbenchmark works by loading the company websites into the server and making them searchable. While crawling, the user can immediately specify the search parameters. TPbenchmark then crawls the websites and trade descriptions to show the parameter hits specified by the user.
- Unique crawler functionality to scan and filter company websites
- Detailed parameter settings with a Boolean search
- Easy logging of the acceptance or rejection reasons
Formula-driven results analysis and built-in reporting
TPbenchmark calculates the margin a company has achieved based on the TP method, Profit Level Indicators, and working capital adjustments (if any). The summary will show you the interquartile range, as well as the maximum and minimum results for the fiscal years selected. With TPbenchmark, you can build and export the transfer pricing benchmark report in your own desired format.
- Calculatory functions to calculate all the relevant results for your analysis
- Summary presentation of the results for review purposes
- Full reporting functionality, including a Word plug-in
TPbenchmark has the features your business needs
Scale-up your business, increase productivity, and keep your teams connected. Access more information and compare the features of our packages via the button below.
*Excluding 3rd party comparable company database and translation costs
Kickstart the next phase of your compliance strategy
If you have any questions about the TPbenchmark solution, or if you would like to discuss your current compliance process, our tax and IT professionals are here to help. Book a demo/introduction meeting: