Over the past month, we have added new features, fixed bugs, and applied general improvements. Here is an overview of all the changes and bugfixes applied over the past month.
- Export support for Cyprus ðŸ‡¨ðŸ‡¾, Ireland ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡ª, Latvia ðŸ‡±ðŸ‡», Lithuania ðŸ‡±ðŸ‡¹, Luxembourg ðŸ‡±ðŸ‡º, Malta ðŸ‡²ðŸ‡¹ , and Slovakia ðŸ‡¸ðŸ‡°.
- Arrangements can now manually be marked as potentially reportable (as seen in a previous feature highlight).
- Intermediaries and taxpayers can now be copied over from other arrangements (as seen in a previous feature highlight).
- DAC6D2 is now filed cumulatively (as seen in a previous feature highlight).
- Users can now set their reporting date (as seen in a previous feature highlight).
- The Main Benefit Test can now be defined (as seen in a previous feature highlight).
- Added an option for user managers to re-invite users. Clicking this button sends them their original “Welcome to DAC6pro!” email.
- A new version of the UK DAC6 guidelines has been released, and we’ve made changes to support it.
- The title of the page (the text that shows up on the tab) now no longer shows “DAC6pro”, so you can see which page you are on more easily when working on multiple tabs simultaneously.
- If a user logs in but doesn’t have any workspaces assigned to them, they get redirected to an informative page.
- We fixed a bug that caused the disclosure reason not to be part of the filing.
- Significantly improved performance on all tables when dealing with a lot of entries.
- Long names or persons and organizations are now appropriately truncated across the application.
- We now verify that the birthdate is in the past.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the changes listed above, please let us know!