Start your retroactive reporting of RCBAs with DAC6pro.
We’ve listened carefully to our community and learned that many of you, intermediaries, and multinationals are struggling with the administration backlog of (non-)reportable cross border arrangements for the period 25th of June 2018 – 1st of July 2020.
Therefore, we have designed a compatible excel format that enables you to document and audit trail all your (historical) arrangements in a consistent manner. After you succeed in populating the excel, you can import the arrangements with minimal efforts. *Please be aware that only, if you decide to use DAC6pro and sign the license agreement, you will be granted access to the template.
DISCLAIMER: We are no longer updating and sharing our DAC6 excel template since we have officially launched DAC6pro.
Within DAC6pro, you can:
- Consistently describe and assess your (non-)reportable arrangements
- (Re-)build your audit trail for the past 2 years and become audit-proof
- XML report your historical arrangements
- XML report standalone or in bulk
- Report in time starting 1st July 2020
Do you want to start your 7-day free trial of DAC6pro? Fill in the contact form below.