🚀 Junior Sales Development Representative
We'd love to get to know you! Apply Here!
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Or do you not want to be limited to a specific part of Marketing or in your personal development? Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing? Do you have Marketing experience in the ICT and/or Finance/Tax industry? Are you bilingual (Dutch AND English)? Do you want to work globally? Do you live in the Netherlands and are allowed to work there? If so to all of the above, do read further about this great opportunity.
We are TaxModel, a SaaS TaxTech venture-backed company located in the center of ’s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that standardized tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That’s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative international tax compliance solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals, to save time on performing repetitive workflows and on the training of staff, step-up quality, and for better data analysis. With more than 250 customers worldwide, we are one of the leading TaxTech companies.
Sales is part of the Sales and Marketing Department, and our Sales operate globally. Our Sales team consists of 3 FTEs and will be growing, with you, to 4 FTEs; this position is a new position.
As our Junior Sales Development Representative, you will stand amongst the frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for potential customers as you proactively source and follow up with leads by reaching out to companies, further expanding our presence globally. You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. You’ll qualify and nurture leads generated from marketing (inbound) campaigns against pre-defined criteria. Handing over your qualified leads to the account executive team will ensure the sales team has a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
You will be coached and guided by an experienced Sales Manager, where your SDR playbook will be your primary guide to be successful. In the first months, you will be learning all the basics of being an SDR, learning TaxModel and its solutions, but also be productively very quickly, as prospecting is an art that is best learned by practicing it.
You need to be based (and allowed to work) in the Netherlands and close (within 1 hour of travel distance) to our office in Den Bosch. You will report to the Sales and Marketing Management. Your future path could be becoming the Senior Sales Development Representative or be a Team Lead, pursuing a career as a Sales Executive, or as a Customer Success Manager.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo, etc.) designed to increase customer interest in TaxModel solutions to generate sales qualified leads and therefore build a sales pipeline for the account executive team.
- Actively think about commercial inbound & outbound strategies with the marketing team.
- Qualify and nurture leads generated from marketing campaigns against pre-defined criteria, becoming marketing-qualified leads to be handed over to the account executive team.
- Participate in targeted marketing and sales campaigns, including outbound calling into target accounts.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new leads. All the while meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting your activities and results in our CRM system, HubSpot.
- Use tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to detect and track movements of key personas in accounts that could provide a door opening into potential prospect accounts.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of TaxModel solutions to customize and personalize engagements to the roles and industry of the prospects.
- You will be responsible for weekly status reporting and providing feedback to Sales and Marketing management.
- Aligning with the Marketing team, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll conduct market research to identify potential target groups and prospects to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- You manage the Sales Development Pipeline as well as the Marketing Lead Pipeline.
What are we looking for:
- You are based and are allowed to work in the Netherlands and close (within 1 hour of travel distance) to our office in Den Bosch. Within TaxModel, we can work remotely, but it is desired that you regularly come to our office, especially within the first couple of months.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- You are bilingual (Dutch and English) and preferably one more language.
- Preferably some SDR or Sales experience in B2B. Experience within a SaaS company is a bonus.
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and aren’t afraid to present your ideas.
- You are structured in your work approach and results.
- Experience in working with LinkedIn and preferably as well with LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience in working with HubSpot or any other CRM is considered an advantage.
- Eager to be part of a global team and be proactive.
- You can work 32-40hrs a week.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of a young, creative, and ambitious team that operates globally.
- A lot of learning on the job and room for personal development.
- Personal onboarding (with plan/playbook) with training & coaching.
- Possibility, with proven success, to grow within TaxModel with coaching in your career planning.
- Contract for 40 hours per week with a salary between Euro 2.000 to 3.000 gross per month, depending on knowledge & experience.
- 25 vacation days.
- Hybrid working possibilities.
- An open collective team culture.
- At least 2 team events during the year (winter/summer).
- A 1 min walk from ‘s-Hertogenbosch central train station.
- The heart of the beautiful burgundy city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch within a 5 min walk.
- The chance to beat your colleagues during a live pub quiz, table football, or board game events.
- Travel allowance.
- Participation in our weekly boot camp to prepare for the VikingRun.
Some of our clients:
We'd love to get to know you.
Are you excited about taking the next step in your career as our new Online Marketer? Get in touch with us by sharing your cover letter and resume through the application form below, and we’ll get back to you soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.