🚀 Marketing Team Lead
We'd love to get to know you!
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Or do you not want to be limited to a specific part of Marketing or in your personal development? Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing? Do you have Marketing experience in the ICT and/or Finance/Tax industry? Are you bilingual (Dutch AND English)? Do you want to work globally? Do you live in the Netherlands and are allowed to work there? If so to all of the above, do read further about this great opportunity.
We are TaxModel, a SaaS TaxTech venture-backed company located in the center of ’s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that standardized tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That’s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative international tax compliance solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals, to save time on performing repetitive workflows and on the training of staff, step-up quality, and for better data analysis. With more than 250 customers worldwide, we are one of the leading TaxTech companies.
Marketing is part of the Sales & Marketing Department, and our Marketers operate on a global scale. The Marketing team consists of 1,5 FTEs and will grow to 3 FTEs in the near future; this position is partly new. Marketing at TaxModel is responsible for PR, Communication (internal and external), Sales Support (B2B), Branding, Social Media & Community Management, Content Creation & Coordination, Lead generation & Inbound Marketing, and Tools & Standardization.
As a Marketing Team Lead, you will have to deal with multiple aspects of Marketing, in fact, a jack of all trades. It is important that you work very structured and can manage the content creation & management process(es), where a new Digital Asset Management Platform must be selected and implemented. Secondly, managing our website (from a Product Owner perspective) and all which is related to that (SEO, SEA, etc.), is another of your tasks. Leadership qualities are something that would be nice, but we can develop that as well. Our other Marketing Executives are/will be currently focusing on Content creation, Social Media & Community Management, Graphical & Digital creation, and other marketing lead generation activities. We want to find the right mix of tasks, where each other’s strongest qualities are best matched. You are based and allowed to work in the Netherlands. It is a great plus that you have worked before or are working in the ICT and/or Finance/Tax industry. You will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager. As the Lead Marketer, your future path could be becoming the Marketing Manager.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional activities.
- Managing the content creation & publication process.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining the website and looking at data analytics.
- Organizing events and webinars.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Manage and execute Email marketing.
- Monitoring performance.
What are we looking for:
- You are based and are allowed to work in the Netherlands. Within TaxModel, we can work remotely, but it is desired that you are 50% working in our office.
- You are bilingual (Dutch AND English).
- You have Marketing experience in the ICT and/or Finance/Tax industry.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience in B2B.
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and aren’t afraid to present your ideas.
- Up to date on all relevant media and innovations that could be beneficial to our brand.
- Strong skills in visual presentations and content creation.
- Structured in your work approach and results.
- You have proven experience in planning and creating long- and short-form content such as blog posts, emails, case studies, landing pages, and social posts, and know how to optimize it for SEO and SEA.
- Experiences with Digital Asset Management Platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Adobe InDesign / Adobe Premier Pro or similar tools.
- Knowledge of AdWords, Ads, Socials, SEO, and email newsletters.
- Proven experience in working with HubSpot is considered a strong advantage.
- You are data-driven and know how to analyze the right metrics to improve your results continuously.
- Eager to be part of a global team and be proactive.
- You live in ‘s-Hertogenbosch or living within traveling distance.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be part of a young creative, and ambitious team which operates globally.
- A lot of learning on the job and room for personal development.
- Possibility with proven success to grow into a management position within TaxModel.
- Contract for 40 hours per week with a salary between €3,500 to €5,500, incl. 8% holiday allowance.
- 25 vacation days (if you promise to come back).
- Hybrid working possibilities.
- An open collective team culture.
- At least 2 team events during the year (winter/summer).
- Plenty of room for personal development and growth.
- Coaching in your career planning.
- A 1 min walk from ‘s-Hertogenbosch central train station (2 min if you are walking slowly).
- The heart of the beautiful burgundy city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch within a 5 min walk.
- Delicious lunch with plenty of truffle mayo.
- The chance to beat your colleagues during a live pub quiz, table football, or board game events.
- Travel allowance.
- Participation in our weekly boot camp to prepare for the VikingRun.
Some of our clients:
We'd love to get to know you.
Are you excited about taking the next step in your career as our new Online Marketer? Get in touch with us by sharing your cover letter and resume through the application form below, and we’ll get back to you soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.