ðŸš€ Content Marketer (Junior/Medior)
We'd love to get to know you!
We are TaxModel, a SaaS TaxTech venture company, located in the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that standardized tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That‘s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative international tax compliance solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals, to save time on performing repetitive workflows and on the training of staff, step-up quality, and for better data analysis.
As our Content Marketeer, you will join our ambitious and creative marketing team. Our team’s mission is to build the TaxModel/TaxSuite brand, tell our story, and to drive leads and revenue. In this regard, we have recently optimized our business strategy in collaboration with our external partner RocketX. In addition, we are aiming to launch a brand new TaxModel website later this year to expand our online visibility and harvest more opportunities.
Why we need you:
We‘re looking for a new colleague who can take end-to-end ownership of our online presence to help accelerate our growth. You’ll be translating our mission and vision into attractive and easy-to-find content, with the goal to deliver qualified leads to our Sales colleagues. In doing so, you should be able to create a complete content strategy and combine it with skilled execution, ideally by leveraging growth hacking techniques.
You will work with a multidisciplinary team consisting of a Growth Marketeer, Visual Designer and UI/UX, Tax Technology experts and many more.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have proven experience in planning and creating long- and short-form content such as blog posts, emails, case studies, landing pages, and social posts, and know how to optimize it for SEO;
- You‘re familiar with building target personas and are able to put yourself in their shoes to ensure the content you create is relevant and appealing;
- You know how to leverage creative content to build effective marketing campaigns that cover the complete sales funnel;
- You‘re data-driven and know how to analyze the right metrics to continuously improve your results;
- You‘re a proactive team player, who can manage multiple projects at once with strong time management skills;
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and aren‘t afraid to present your ideas;
- You are native in Dutch, and proficient in English (written and spoken);
- Proven experience in working with CMS (particularly HubSpot) is considered a strong advantage;
- You live in ‘s-Hertogenbosch or living within traveling distance of the city‘s central station.
What you‘ll get:
- An open culture;
- Unprecedented good working atmosphere;
- At least 2 team events during the year (winter/summer);
- Plenty of room for personal development and growth;
- Coaching in your career planning;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working possibilities;
- Delicious lunch with plenty of truffle mayo;
- The chance to beat your colleagues during a live pub quiz, table football, or board game events;
- 25 vacation days (if you promise to come back);
- Travel allowance;
- Participation in our weekly boot camp to prepare for the VikingRun.
Some of our clients:
Are you excited about taking the next step in your career? Get in touch with us by sharing your cover letter and resume through the application form below, and we’ll get back to you soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.