Are you excited about taking the next step in your Content Marketer career? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing Tech scale companies in The Netherlands? And are you ready to disrupt the way people handle their tax activities?
Then keep on reading 😃
As our Content Marketer, you will be responsible for taking end-to-end ownership of our online presence to accelerate our growth. Your role is to create content and campaigns that deeply connect with our audience. You are skilled and experienced within the digital environment, understand the digital channels and touchpoints, and craft strong campaigns and content that make our audience want to learn more, read more, and ultimately buy more. You are able to create a content strategy and combine it with a skilled execution, ideally by leveraging your growth hacking mindset.
Furthermore, you will join our ambitious and creative marketing team. Our team’s mission is to amplify the TaxModel brand worldwide, share our story, and drive leads and revenue. You will oversee all content projects and activities in close collaboration with our Marketing Manager Bart.
Your team consists of a Growth Marketer, Visual Designer, UI/UX Designer, Tax Technology experts, and many more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and co-create content strategy, planning + execution
- Researched content such as white papers, trend reports, guides & brochures
- Create small/medium-sized content such as blogs, landing pages, video scripts, social media posts
- Sales enablement content such as pitch decks, product brochures, proposals, and email workflows
- Initiate and execute client partnership content such as case studies, testimonials, and success stories
- Website optimization (SEO)
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have proven experience in planning and creating long- and short-form content such as blog posts, emails, case studies, landing pages, and social posts, and know-how to optimize it for SEO;
- You’re familiar with building target personas and can put yourself in their shoes to ensure the content you create is relevant and appealing;
- You know how to leverage creative content to build effective marketing campaigns that cover the complete sales funnel;
- You’re data-driven and know how to analyze the right metrics to improve your results continuously;
- You’re a proactive team player who can manage multiple projects at once with solid time management skills;
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and aren’t afraid to present your ideas;
- You are native in Dutch and proficient in English (written and spoken);
- Proven experience in working with CMS (particularly HubSpot) is considered a strong advantage;
- You live in ‘s-Hertogenbosch or living within traveling distance of the city’s central station.
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. We organise many team-building activities, annual parties, monthly drinks, social events, and more.
- 25 days of holiday per year, travel allowance, and your own Apple laptop
- We understand flexibility is essential, and with the current circumstances, you can work from home regularly.
- We allocate a fixed budget per year for you to develop yourself further
- Excellent employee benefits
Are you up for a new challenge? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Den Bosch!
We are TaxModel, a Tax Tech scale-up, located in the centre of ’s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That’s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative software solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals to make their tax work faster, transparent, and more efficient.