TPnext – Benchmarks made affordable!
TaxModel is (again) taking another big step towards tax advisory 2.0. TaxModel’s brand new Dutch-based transfer pricing fulfilment center. No need to go to low-cost countries …
We believe that you should not pay high-end prices for commodity benchmarks. That is why we invested in IT and workstreams, i.e., to be able to offer you commodity prices for commodity services. We take care of your commodity benchmarks above the highest industry standards and at the lowest costs.
Our solution, TPbenchmark, enables our team of professionals to produce benchmarks at the highest efficiency and quality. This is not just a bold statement. We already produced hundreds and hundreds of benchmarks and are – in the Netherlands – already the largest benchmark service provider after the Big 4.
TPnext … doing benchmarks 100% transparent, multi-times better and quicker than anyone. We are committed to fulfill your transfer pricing benchmark needs at incredible pricing:
€ 2,250 per benchmark credit per annum
or € 200 per benchmark credit per month
- An up-to-date goods and services benchmark
- Fully exchangeable for other benchmarks during the 12 months
- Bureau van Dijk database fee included
- Completion from search strategy up to and including benchmark report
- Commitment to your (reasonable) deadline
- Reviewer & viewer access in TPbenchmark
- Full reports & audit trails
- Minimum 3-year subscription
- Service starts when annual subscription payment is received.
- Service involves annual recurring TP compliance and updates.
- No roll-forward of your credit
Just let us know how many you want TPnext to do!
Join the LIVE presentation of TPnext
We would like to introduce you our brand-new concept; TPnext. Join our LIVE presentation, hosted by our CEO Hank Moonen and Lars Brink. Date: Tuesday, November 24 at 3:00 PM (CET)
Fill in the contact form below: