Senior UX designer
TaxModel is strongly investing in the UX and design process to match our ambitions and is expanding the User Experience Team with several specialists. Do you feel comfortable in the world of Online-B2B applications? Are you the driven and experienced UX Designer with a passion for your trade? Do you want to build the new UX team and bring the company to a higher level? Take this opportunity to start in the role of UX Designer for TaxModel.
What will you be doing?
As a UX Designer the design and user research of our B2B applications will be your responsibility. You always put the wants and needs of our customers as your focal point and will go through the entire process of research, analysis, design and making prototypes. To achieve this, you will get the creative freedom you need. You are a talented UX professional who’s not afraid of leading a team and to map out the optimal User Experience for our customers.
You will be working closely with both the development and marketing teams to ensure the execution of the UX research and Product Design. There are several challenging projects ready for you to make an impact.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as UX designer.
- You have strong prototyping and visual design skills.
- You like to design digital products and services.
- You breathe design thinking.
- You like presenting/sharing ideas.
- You have extensive experience with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC and the building of interactive prototypes.
- You are a true team player but are not afraid to take the lead in the process when it’s required.
- You are creative and ambitious while always being customer focused.
- (pre) You have experience working with developers.
- (pre) You have SAAS design experience.
- You are available for at least 32 hours p/w
- You live within commuting distance from Den Bosch
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary and secondary employment benefits.
- Grow your skills with our quarterly design thinking training.
- 25 vacation days.
- An office located on a prime location in Den Bosch city center.
- An open and non-hierarchical company structure.
- A young and enthusiastic company that values personal development.
Working for TaxModel
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man-business which gives internal tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and user friendly, we can minimalize the tax complexity and standardize tax procedures. Our goal is to unravel tax concepts and to show how similar tax is across the globe.
Through the years TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and ambitious young people. We focus on developing online software solutions which are built using the newest technologies and innovations. Currently our stand-alone software and tax supporting services are used by multinationals and consultancy firms all over the world. Our collective leadership approach focuses on innovation, growth and creativity.