UX designer (starter)
In this exciting role, you have the opportunity to create solutions that are highly innovative within the global market of tax. You will be working closely with our team of designers, and developers on TaxSuite, our SaaS platform.
Our UX team is responsible for user research, ideation, testing, and designing TaxSuite. Your primary focus will be to create visually powerful products and a ‘journey-driven design’. You are fully involved in the process, from creating the first wireframe, the presentation, and the testing phase to delivering the digital end product.
At TaxModel, we encourage methodical working. We believe in designing a process and then iterating through it, improving the process with each iteration, and improving the outcome of the process. We try to standardize components/concepts where we can and think of custom solutions when needed.
What you need
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in industrial design, product design, or cognitive sciences/psychology with a focus on human-computer interaction, human factors, or other related fields
- Work experience of 0-2 years
- Wanting to within a B2B SAAS environment
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, and prototyping tools, being flexible in adapting towards new tools and ways of working
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- A well-designed digital portfolio
What you get
In return, we offer you an exciting and unique opportunity to work in a dedicated team of engaged and talented professionals. You will be challenged on your core competencies in an environment that rewards those that take ownership and deliver.
- A good salary with good terms of employment
- Develop your design thinking skills
- 25 vacation days
- A workplace with lots of light in a central location in Den Bosch, with the heart of the city within walking distance
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- A flat, open corporate culture that gives you opportunities
- A young and enthusiastic company that attaches great value to personal development
- The TaxModel team consists of several nationalities, is diverse and inclusive
TaxModel develops high-end, innovative tax software for the Tax Professional of tomorrow. We strive for a 100% transparent market in which we make tax workflows manageable and transparent for companies and the tax authorities.
Our culture is focused on co-creation, experimentation, and learning. So making mistakes is allowed; in fact, it is required to learn and grow.
This is your chance to work in Den Bosch. A Burgundian city where we lunch together, eat Bossche Bollen, and organize great parties. Our party committee is bursting with team activities that keep you alive, healthy, and vital!
The vacancy closes on August 20, 2021. No later than one week after closing, you will receive more information regarding your application, and interviews will be scheduled.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated