UX designer (medior)
TaxModel is seeking a passionate UX designer. In this exciting role, you have the opportunity to create solutions that are highly innovative within the global market of Tax.
You will be working closely with our team of designers and developers on TaxSuite, our SaaS platform.
As a UX designer, you’ll be engaged in user research, ideation, testing, and designing. In this medior level position, you will be guided by our UX lead, who will challenge you to develop your skills and grow as a design leader.
What you need
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent professional Design training experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Affinity working within B2B environments
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, and prototyping tools, being flexible in adapting towards new tools and way of working
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- A well-designed digital portfolio
What you get
In return, we offer you an exciting and unique opportunity to work in a dedicated team of engaged and talented professionals. You will be challenged on your core competencies in an environment that rewards those that take ownership and deliver.
- A good salary (€ 3,000 – € 4,000) with good terms of employment
- Develop your design thinking skills
- 25 vacation days.
- A workplace with lots of light in a central location in Den Bosch, with the heart of the city within walking distance.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses.
- A flat, open corporate culture that gives you opportunities.
- A young and enthusiastic company that attaches great value to personal development.
- The TaxModel team consists of several nationalities, is diverse and inclusive.
TaxModel develops high-end, innovative tax software for the Tax Professional of tomorrow. We strive for a 100% transparent market in which we make tax workflows manageable and transparent for companies and the tax authorities.
Our culture is focused on co-creation, experimentation, and learning. So making mistakes is allowed; in fact, it is required to learn and grow. Once inside, you will participate in our collective leadership program to better use your unique strengths.
This is your chance to work in Den Bosch. A Burgundian city where we lunch together, eat Bossche Bollen, and organize great parties. Our party committee is bursting with team activities that keep you alive, healthy, and vital!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Sander Hoge: email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated