TaxModel is a Dutch based global TaxTech provider that helps improve companies’ overall tax position and risk management. The company was founded in 2005 by Hank Moonen, with the mission to make tax technology a commodity for every tax professional. TaxModel offers in-house tax support to multinationals, both subscription and project based. Among the 80+ customers are global tax service providers and large, medium and small cap multinationals.
TaxModel works very closely with their clients, which very often takes place at the premises of their clients, sometimes from its own office in Den Bosch. Moreover, a lot of the work is done from the inside of our clients. For transfer pricing it ranges from full design to implementation of the project from beginning to end. The tax reporting workstreams are primarily taking place during the first quarter of the calendar year.
On behalf of TaxModel we are seeking a Tax Director / Technical Sales Lead with a keen interest in tax technical solutions and with hands-on experience with regard to transfer pricing design and implementation as well as deep involvement in tax accounting processes as part of financial closings.
- Client relationship management, key account management;
- Provision of advice and being involved in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation for the intercompany transactions following the latest applicable OECD guidance on three-tiered documentation (Masterfile, Local File, and Country-by-Country Reporting)
- Provision of advice and being involved in the tax reporting workstreams for our clients
- Provision of advice and being involved in international tax issues (primarily M&A related);
- Leading demonstrations and trainings of tax professionals with regard to our transfer pricing and tax reporting software solutions;
- Provide tax technical training to and support the growth of our own tax team on a pay-it-forward basis
- Become involved in the functional development and user acceptance testing of our transfer pricing and tax reporting software solutions;
- Reviewing benchmark studies and sign-off on reports;
- Providing support to the clients’ financial staff in all kinds of tax and transfer pricing related questions;
- Being involved with the implementation of TP policies;
- Communicate and attend meetings with internal and external parties; clients, colleagues, local tax authorities and external tax advisers;
- Regular travel within Europe up to 40-50% of the time is required.