Software Test Engineer
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man business providing in-house tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and easy to use are we able to minimize tax complexity and standardize tax processes. The goal is to unravel the tax concept and show how tax is very similar globally.
Over the years, TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and charming young people. We focus on developing web-enabled software solutions which are built upon the highest technology standards. Today our ‘standalone’ software and in-house tax support services are used by private equity firms, multinationals and advisory firms all over the world. With our collective leadership approach we focus on innovation, growth and creativity. By continuously embedding our in-house tax expertise into software, we will realize our dream, Tax Advisory 2.0
- As a Senior Tester you are going to work with our Scrum teams to manage testing of our Enterprise Software Solutions.
- You will be responsible for creating a consistent testing culture and a solid automated testing strategy within our SCRUM process.
- You will be creating and implementing automated test plans.
- You have the ambition to lead the testing team in a growing organization
- Your office location will be in Den Bosch.
- At least four years of experience in automated testing;
- Your main focus has been to increase test coverage, preferably in large scale enterprise (SaaS) software;
- You are familiar with DevOps environments and test integration in CI/CD.
- You have high-level knowledge of Cloud Software, preferably Azure PaaS;
- You are familiar with testing patterns used in web applications, which include unit-testing, API testing, end-to-end testing, etc.;
- You have hands-on experience with tools like Selenium or comparable browser-based testing tools;
- This experience includes adapting code to provide test input from external data;
- You have the guts to address our senior developers on raising their standards in unit testing;
- You are able to work independently and effectively within a small and growing team and have strong communication skills in both Dutch (preferable but not mandatory) and English (oral and written);
- Strong analytical skills, you are able to find and solve the cause of a problem instead of treating the symptoms;
- You have hands-on experience with Native Cloud Architecture (e.g. Microsoft Azure) and are able to leverage it to increase scalability and elasticity of your solutions;
- Preferably, you have experience in the Microsoft C# .NET web-stack.
- An office location within one minute walk from Den Bosch Central Station;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Open, non-hierarchical organizational structure;
- Young and eager colleagues functioning as a true team.