Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man business providing in-house tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and easy to use are we able to minimize tax complexity and standardize tax processes. The goal is to unravel the tax concept and show how tax is very similar globally.
Over the years, TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and charming young people. We focus on developing web-enabled software solutions which are built upon the highest technology standards. Today our ‘standalone’ software and in-house tax support services are used by private equity firms, multinationals and advisory firms all over the world. With our collective leadership approach we focus on innovation, growth and creativity. By continuously embedding our in-house tax expertise into software, we will realize our dream, Tax Advisory 2.0
- Your daily activities will consist of designing, documenting and implementing transfer pricing policies, including economic analyses and financial impact / true-up analyses, for our clients in collaboration with your transfer pricing colleagues.
- As an in-house transfer pricing specialist, you will be in close contact with our clients (which will see you as one of their colleagues) and their advisors and be responsible for the ongoing implementation and monitoring of transfer pricing policies.
- Your office location will be at our office in Den Bosch and at the premises of our clients (mainly within Europe), i.e. international travel is guaranteed.
- Your strong personal drive ensures that you make things happen.
- Your creative mind and strong analytical skills allow you to find unique solutions.
- You have spent 4 – 6 years as a transfer pricing advisor, with a leading advisory firm or multinational.
- You have a university degree in tax law, economics or a similar degree.
- You are eager in helping our clients being in control of their transfer pricing processes.
- You are a real team player, dedicated to optimizing your talents by working together with colleagues and clients (in a collegial way).
- You have reached a point where you can largely work independently.
- Full working proficiency in English is a must. Any other language skill is welcome.
- You are willing to travel within Europe to work at the premises of our clients and build lasting relationships with these clients.
- Your salary and benefits will be competitive
- Open, non-hierarchical organizational structure
- Personal development program, with enough options to stimulate your personal growth
- Participate in our weekly bootcamp and / or yoga sessions (during working hours)
- Young and eager colleagues functioning as a true team
- Options to explore your creative side by co-designing our transfer pricing software tool TaxInterco