Senior front-end Developer
TaxModel is a FinTech company based in the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch which builds (Azure SaaS) applications for Multinational Tax. We are strongly investing in the development process and are expanding our development team with several specialist due to growth ambitions. Are you a driven and experienced front-end developer with a passion for your trade? Do you find it a challenge to bring the front-end team to a new level and teach junior and medior developers the tricks of the trade? Take this opportunity to start in this new role as Senior front-end developer.
What will you be doing?
As front-end developer, you will be part of a strong multifunctional team where you will be part of the decision making process for our services, architecture, usability and product appearance. You will be responsible for the functionality and usability of the products. We find user experience in our software very important, therefore you will need a good feeling for design.
You will be working closely with the development and UX teams in order to both implement the UX research and work on the development of the product. There are several exciting projects waiting for you to make an impact.
What do we expect of you?
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering, 2 of which are in the field of front-end development;
- You have extensive experience with Angular, HTML5 and CCS3;
- You are familiar with terms such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Responsive Design, and SPA;
- You have the ambition to become a front-end lead developer;
- You can set the markers in a front-end project and are driven to use the newest innovations and techniques;
- You have experience with Agile Scrum;
- You pay attention to detail and are focused on quality;
- Experience with Enterprise/SaaS applications is a pre;
- You are available fulltime;
- You live within commuting distance from Den Bosch;
What can we offer you?
- A good salary and secondary employment benefits;
- A range of exciting projects;
- An office located on a prime location in Den Bosch city center;
- A daily game of table soccer;
- Social team events;
- An open and non-hierarchical company structure;
- A young and enthusiastic company that values personal development;
Working for TaxModel
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man-business which gives internal tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and user friendly, we can minimalize the tax complexity and standardize tax procedures. Our goal is to unravel tax concepts and to show how similar tax is across the globe.
Through the years TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and ambitious young people. We focus on developing online software solutions which are built using the newest technologies and innovations. Currently our stand-alone software and tax supporting services are used by multinationals and consultancy firms all over the world. Our collective leadership approach focuses on innovation, growth and creativity.