Senior Backend Developer
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man business providing in-house tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and easy to use are we able to minimize tax complexity and standardize tax processes. The goal is to unravel the tax concept and show how tax is very similar globally.
Over the years, TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and charming young people. We focus on developing web-enabled software solutions which are built upon the highest technology standards. Today our ‘standalone’ software and in-house tax support services are used by private equity firms, multinationals and advisory firms all over the world. With our collective leadership approach we focus on innovation, growth and creativity. By continuously embedding our in-house tax expertise into software, we will realize our dream, Tax Advisory 2.0
- As a Senior Backend Developer you are going to work in our main Scrum team to build new software solutions.
- You will be co-responsible for creating and implementing functional and technical designs.
- There will be a lot of interplay between you and other colleagues; i.e. you are going to help our developers in their technical growth and we will help you to get up to speed in our technical framework and business domain.
- Your office location will be in Den Bosch
- At least six years of software development experience in C# and .NET;
- Your main focus has been building web applications;
- You are comfortable with both relational databases (preferably SQL Server) and non-relational storage and know when to use them;
- You like to use industry standards and you do not suffer the “not invented by me” syndrome;
- You understand that writing Enterprise software implies technically documenting;
- You follow the principle that code quality increases by implementing tests from the start;
- You are able to work independently and effectively within a small and growing team and have strong communication skills in both Dutch (preferable but not mandatory) and English (oral and written);
- Strong analytical skills, you are able to find and solve the cause of a problem instead of treating the symptoms;
- You have hands-on experience with Native Cloud Architecture (e.g. Microsoft Azure) and are able to leverage it to increase scalability and elasticity of your solutions.
- An office location within one minute walk from Den Bosch Central Station
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open, non-hierarchical organizational structure
- Young and eager colleagues functioning as a true team