We are looking for a talented and ambitious SaaS Sales Associate
Our company’s Marketing & Sales team looking for an enthusiastic SaaS Sales Associate to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. A successful candidate has talent and motivation to book and close deals within the financial and/or regulatory technology workspace. We are looking for a sales talent that measures her or his personal success against meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Ideal candidates will have experience selling technology B2B, working with a talented and hungry team as well as managing key accounts and products within the financial and/or regulatory technology workspace.
- 60% Lead follow-up
- 30% Lead generation
- 10% Improving CRM / Sales reporting
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing client accounts
- Managing perspective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Consistently working with HubSpot (i.e. task completion, setting up sequences/workflows)
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Co-design sales pipeline process for new and existing solutions
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Planning & strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end-users and channels
- Previous experience as a B2B Technical Sales Executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets
- Ability to travel
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams and Hubspot
- Social selling skills are a bonus
- Strong oral and written extra language is a bonus
TaxModel is a SaaS company focused to making tax workstreams easier for tax professionals. We translate international tax concepts into software that we call solutions. But what makes us special and puts us in a unique position in the tax technology world is the synergy of our experts. Our IT geniuses work together with our hipster designers, suit and tie tax professionals, and coffee-loving marketing staff in an office on one floor with no walls. We like to call it concentrated creative mayhem. And boy, does it work. This setup allows for an environment that encourages variety and inspires transparency, and this has been key to building our one-of-a-kind TaxSuite.
TaxSuite, making tax transparent. We are working towards having a full suite of affordable standardized software solutions for international tax professionals. Solutions that reconstruct the tax concept to make it transparent. How? By showing that tax mechanics are actually very similar globally and by providing in-house tax support through coaching and by training people to become experts. We continuously focus on increasing business intelligence and transparency by ensuring our technology is beautifully designed, simple to use, and user-friendly.