🚀 Online Marketer (Junior/Medior)
We'd love to get to know you!
We are TaxModel, a SaaS TaxTech venture company, located in the center of ’s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that standardized tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That’s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative international tax compliance solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals, to save time on performing repetitive workflows and on the training of staff, step-up quality, and for better data analysis.
What will you do?
In the international tax market, distinctive creativity is necessary to make a difference in the race for attention. You and your content distribution tactics are essential to inspire our ideal customers to think about more intelligent approaches to their day-to-day activities. By doing so, you eventually convert them to test one of our available trials, or sign up for online webinars and experiments. Together with an energetic “growth spirited” team, you will determine the campaign for each business model and distribute content you receive from your content marketeer teammate. You will report the effectiveness of each experiment and suggest new ideas that are based on improving phases of the top funnel of every customer journey to relevant stakeholders such as management and sales.
What are your responsibilities?
What is it like to work at TaxModel? And why is it beneficial for companies to work with one of our tools and or services? With engaging content, and creative experiments such as ‘return on investment calculators’ and compelling customer stories you and your team will answer the burning questions our audience haves about digital transformation projects.
Your work varies in a way of:
- Nurture leads in HubSpot with engaging and inspiring marketing email content flows.
- Managing all our marketing channels like LinkedIn and (WordPress) Website.
- Coordinate and help design animation and video content.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with stakeholders to think of new creative content.
- Help plan and brainstorm the content planning.
- Built upon the existing content planning and SEO strategy.
The above examples imply that you have the liberty to take control and let your creative vision speak.
- You have 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS/Fintech environment
- You have the ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects across product lines
- You have proven experience in working with CRM Systems (ideally HubSpot or Salesforce), and WordPress.
- You have experience with SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, and marketing automation
- You are data-driven and know how to analyze and report the right metrics to continuously improve lead generation results
- You have experience in creating and running social media, Google, and email campaigns
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills and aren’t afraid to present and pitch your ideas
- You are continuously learning new things and are open to the ideas of your colleagues;
- You are native in Dutch and proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Ideally you live within traveling distance of ‘s-Hertogenbosch central station
What you’ll get:
- Contract for 40 hours per week with a salary between €3,500 to €5,500, incl. 8% holiday allowance.
- 25 vacation days (if you promise to come back)
- Hybrid working possibilities
- An open collective team culture
- At least 2 team events during the year (winter/summer)
- Plenty of room for personal development and growth
- Coaching in your career planning
- A 1 min walk from ‘s-Hertogenbosch central train station (2 min if you are walking slowly)
- The heart of the beautiful burgundy city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch within a 5 min walk
- Delicious lunch with plenty of truffle mayo
- The chance to beat your colleagues during a live pub quiz, table football, or board game events
- Travel allowance
- Participation in our weekly boot camp to prepare for the VikingRun
Some of our clients:
We'd love to get to know you.
Are you excited about taking the next step in your career as our new Online Marketer? Get in touch with us by sharing your cover letter and resume through the application form below, and we’ll get back to you soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.