As management assistant at TaxModel you will be working closely with the CEO of a rapidly growing company in a highly entrepreneurial environment. You enjoy taking on challenges, finding solutions and delivering hands-on support for the people around you.
Your tasks will include:
- Agenda management for the CEO: A professional and pro-active approach w.r.t. the planning of appointments, arranging of logistics and dealing with phone calls on behalf of the CEO
- Offering support in maintaining the CRM system
- Hospitable welcoming of visitors & appropriate handling of general phone calls coming in
- Support in HR activities: setting up and carrying out policies, onboarding/offboarding employees, preparation of contracts, holiday planning, sick leave, planning of social events, etc
- Caretaker of digital archives
- Assist colleagues on other professional tasks e.g. supporting activities towards ISO certification, or preparing invoices for Out of Pocket expenses
- Supporting the office manager where needed
- Fluent in both Dutch & English (writing & speech)
- 4-5 years of working experience working closely with a CEO and in a small organization of max. 50 people
- Preferably experience with working with a CRM system
- Driving & hands-on approach
- Creative and able to think “outside the box”
- A modern mindset – affinity with working in an IT environment
- Good at anticipating others’ needs
- Not afraid to challenge others and stand your ground
- Problem solver
- Discrete, professional and representative of the company
- You enjoy having variation in your tasks while setting the right priorities
- Flexible, positive and eager to jump in
- Warm/welcoming host
- Possibility for part-time working (2-3 days)
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary and secondary employment benefits.
- 25 vacation days.
- An office located on a prime location in Den Bosch city center.
- An open and non-hierarchical company structure.
- A young and enthusiastic company that values personal development.
Working for TaxModel
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man-business which gives internal tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and user friendly, we can minimalize the tax complexity and standardize tax procedures. Our goal is to unravel tax concepts and to show how similar tax is across the globe.
Through the years TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and ambitious young people. We focus on developing online software solutions which are built using the newest technologies and innovations. Currently our stand-alone software and tax supporting services are used by multinationals and consultancy firms all over the world. Our collective leadership approach focuses on innovation, growth and creativity.