Junior Transfer Pricing Specialist
TaxModel is a global TaxTech provider that creates and utilizes tax software to improve companies’ overall tax position and tax risk management. TaxModel is Dutch based and was founded by Hank Moonen in 2005, with the mission to make tax technology a commodity for every tax professional. The powerful combination of innovative self-created technology and tax expertise enables TaxModel to offer in-house tax support to multinationals and tax advisory firms, both on the basis of subscription and project. Among the 80+ customers are global tax service providers and large, medium and small cap multinationals.
TaxModel works very closely with their clients. To add value and provide sustainable change, we prefer to work at the premises of clients, but we mainly work from our office in Den Bosch. For transfer pricing our services range from full design to implementation of the project.
Being a TaxTech company means that the mission is to build and improve innovative tax technology, by combining IT and tax expertise. At TaxModel we do that by working as a team. That team currently exists of around 20 colleagues: roughly 50% of them being IT experts. Everyone contributes and together we improve the team, the products and services, as well as you as an individual.
As part of our team, we are looking for a Junior Transfer Pricing Specialist, who also supports our technical sales by having a keen interest in tax technology as well as transfer pricing and/or tax accounting.
As Junior Transfer Pricing Specialist you will first be trained to operate all our transfer pricing software solutions and assist on the functional testing of newly developed tools. As soon as you understand the basics of our solutions you will start working for several multinational clients mainly headquartered in Europe as well as be involved in trainings and trials of our software clients and prospects. This means that your main tasks and responsibilities will be divers, including:
- Contribute to improving the tax software.
- Use TaxModel’s software to prepare TP documentation and perform benchmark studies.
- Help demonstrate and train tax professionals to our transfer pricing and tax reporting software solutions.
- Advise on transfer pricing and tax reporting issues and – to some extent- on international tax issues. You learn on the job, together with a senior colleague and/or external tax advisers.
- Provide support to the clients’ financial staff in all kinds of tax and transfer pricing related questions.
- Implement TP policies.
- Communicate and attend meetings with internal and external parties; clients, colleagues, local tax authorities and external tax advisers.