Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant
TaxModel is a Dutch based global TaxTech provider that helps improve companies’ overall tax position and risk management. The company was founded in 2005 by Hank Moonen, with the mission to make tax technology a commodity for every tax professional. TaxModel offers in-house tax support to multinationals, both subscription and project based. Among the 80+ customers are global tax service providers and large, medium and small cap multinationals.
TaxModel works very closely with their clients. Primarily at the premises of their clients, sometimes from its own office in Den Bosch. Moreover, most of the work is done from inside. For transfer pricing it ranges from full design to implementation of the project from beginning to end.
On behalf of TaxModel we are seeking a Junior Tax Specialist / Technical Sales Support with a keen interest in tax technical solutions as well as transfer pricing and / or tax accounting.
- Assisting with demonstrations and trainings of tax professionals with regard to our transfer pricing and tax reporting software solutions;
- Become involved in the functional development of transfer pricing and tax reporting software solutions;
- Advising on transfer pricing and tax reporting issues and- to some extent- on international tax issues (by learning on the job in cooperation with a senior colleague and external tax advisers);
- Assisting in the provision of advice and being involved in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation for the intercompany transactions following the latest applicable OECD guidance on three-tiered documentation (Masterfile, Local File, and Country-by-Country Reporting).
- Performing benchmark studies and drafting reports.
- Providing support to the clients’ financial staff in all kinds of tax and transfer pricing related questions;
- Being involved with the implementation of TP policies;
- Communicate and attend meetings with internal and external parties; clients, colleagues, local tax authorities and external tax advisers;
- Regular travel within Europe up to 40-50% of the time is required.