Junior Developer (All-Round)
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man business providing in-house tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and easy to use are we able to minimize tax complexity and standardize tax processes. The goal is to unravel the tax concept and show how tax is very similar globally.
Over the years, TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and charming young people. We focus on developing web-enabled software solutions which are built upon the highest technology standards. Today our ‘standalone’ software and in-house tax support services are used by private equity firms, multinationals and advisory firms all over the world. With our collective leadership approach we focus on innovation, growth and creativity. By continuously embedding our in-house tax expertise into software, we will realize our dream, Tax Advisory 2.0
- As Junior Frontend Developer you will work together with our Backend Developers and Graphical Designers to create a user-friendly and state of the art frontend.
- You will be responsible for implementing frontend work
- You will write the code for frontend and the connection with the backend
- In your role you will co-design and develop the frontend and the general look and feel of our software
- There will be a lot of interplay between you and other colleagues; i.e. you will advise our backend developers how they should implement solutions on the frontend and train them in creating frontend solutions themselves and we will help you to get up to speed in our technical framework and business domain
- Your office location will be at our office in Den Bosch
- You have a keen interest in building web applications
- You have an eye for detail and perfection
- Preferably some knowledge on ASP.NET MVC or similar frontend libraries
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch (oral and written; mandatory)
- Your salary and benefits will be competitive
- Open, non-hierarchical organizational structure
- Personal development program, with great opportunities to stimulate your personal growth
- Participation in our weekly bootcamp and / or yoga sessions (during working hours)
- A driven team that is stimulating and motivating everyone within IT to step up.
- This already resulted in the development of eight different software solutions.
- TaxModel’s IT team is eager to innovate with the latest techniques and always open to learn from each other