Online content creator/copywriter
To expand our Marketing team, we are looking for a junior/freelance content writer/copywriter who can support us in writing online content. You will work on blogs, white papers, and presentations based on interviews and discussions with our in-house tax professionals and CEO.
TaxModel is a Netherlands-based global TaxTech provider that helps improve companies’ overall tax position and risk management. The company was founded in 2005 by Hank Moonen, with the mission to make tax technology a commodity for every tax professional. TaxModel offers in-house tax support to multinationals, both subscription, and project-based. Among the 80+ customers are global tax service providers and large, medium, and small-cap multinationals.
What do we ask from you?
- Commercial writing talent with some experience in the field
- Available for interviews/briefings during working hours (between 9 PM -5 AM)
- Proficient at English, speaking, and writing
- An eye for customer needs and quality
- The ability to work in a structured and planned manner
- A result and solution-oriented and flexible work ethos
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness, and persuasiveness
- Affinity with International Tax is a plus
- WO / HBO thinking & working level
We offer you:
- The possibility to work at our office or at home
- A market conform salary
- A full reimbursement if you travel by public transport (OV)
- We prefer collaboration for several years.
Does this appeal to you? Great! We would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Fill in this contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org directed to Yael Remmers, to the attention of Copywriter found. Be sure to add some recent examples of your work with a copy of your CV as an attachment in your email.