Are you excited about taking the next step in your Sales career? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing Tech scale companies in The Netherlands? And are you ready to disrupt the way people handle their tax activities?
If you are focused, ambitious, with a good understanding of technology and have a proactive mindset, please read further!
The rapid growth of TaxModel requires a determined Account Executive driving new sales to reach our ambitious targets. In this role, you will source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. You’ll get the opportunity to own our end-to-end sales process, identifying, creating, developing, negotiating, and closing high-value opportunities.
As our new Account Executive, you understand what it takes to book and close deals within the financial and regulatory technology workspace. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using tax technology to simplify tax professionals’ lives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing client accounts
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Consistently working with HubSpot (i.e. task completion, setting up sequences/workflows)
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Co-design sales pipeline process for new and existing solutions
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Planning & strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end-users and channels
- Previous experience as a B2B Technical Sales Executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and Office Software
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets
- Ability to travel
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams and HubSpot
- Great opportunities to get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. We organise many team-building activities, annual parties, monthly drinks, social events, and more.
- 25 days of holiday per year, travel allowance, and your own Apple laptop
- We understand flexibility is essential, and with the current circumstances, you can work from home regularly.
- We allocate a fixed budget per year for you to develop yourself further
- Excellent employee benefits
Are you the one who brings fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow and expand your career? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of Den Bosch!
We are TaxModel, a Tax Tech scale-up, located in the centre of ’s-Hertogenbosch. We believe that tax technology should be embedded in the everyday lives of all tax professionals throughout the world. That’s why we enable multinationals and intermediaries to employ innovative software solutions that are developed by and for tax professionals to make their tax work faster, transparent, and more efficient.