TaxModel is a FinTech company based in the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch which builds (Azure SaaS) applications for Multinational Tax. We are strongly investing in the development process and are expanding our development team with several specialists due to growth ambitions. Are you a driven and experienced cloud architect with a passion for your trade? Do you find it a challenge to bring the development team to a new level and teach other developers the tricks of the trade? Take this opportunity to start in this new role as Cloud Architect.
- As a Cloud Architect, you are going to work in our main Scrum team to architect and build new software solutions.
- You will be co-responsible for creating and implementing functional and technical designs.
- There will be a lot of interplay between you and other colleagues; i.e. you are going to help our developers in their technical growth and we will help you to get up to speed in our technical framework and business domain.
- Your office location will be in Den Bosch
- You have at least three years of hands-on experience with Native Cloud Architecture on Microsoft Azure and are able to leverage it to increase scalability and elasticity of your solutions
- You are used to taking advantage of Cloud Architecture Patterns to add scale and responsiveness to your apps.
- You have at least eight years of software development experience in C# and .NET
- Your main focus has been building web applications (preferably enterprise b2b);
- You are comfortable with both relational databases (preferably SQL Server) and non-relational storage and know when to use them;
- You like to use industry standards and you do not suffer the “not invented by me” syndrome;
- You understand that writing Enterprise software implies technically documenting;
- You follow the principle that code quality increases by implementing tests from the start;
- You are able to work independently and effectively within a small and growing team and have strong communication skills in both Dutch (preferable but not mandatory) and English (oral and written);
- You have strong analytical skills, you are able to find and solve the cause of a problem instead of treating the symptoms;
- An office location within a one-minute walk from Den Bosch Central Station
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Open, non-hierarchical organizational structure
- Young and eager colleagues functioning as a true team.
Working for TaxModel
TaxModel started in 2005 as a one-man-business which gives internal tax support to multinationals. By developing software that is beautifully designed and user friendly, we can minimalize the tax complexity and standardize tax procedures. Our goal is to unravel tax concepts and to show how similar tax is across the globe.
Through the years TaxModel has grown into an international organization with a team of talented and ambitious young people. We focus on developing online software solutions which are built using the newest technologies and innovations. Currently our stand-alone software and tax supporting services are used by multinationals and consultancy firms all over the world. Our collective leadership approach focuses on innovation, growth and creativity.